EPresents: Pussylicking! EPresents: Pussylicking!

I expected this, but then I died when it actually happened xD The chibi art is still very well-crafted though, good job despite the fact you'll have frustrated loads of people with this.

EmmaPresents responds:

Haha judging by the score, it seems half and half! Still, if people are amused then I am happy!

Saruman vs The Environment Saruman vs The Environment

Animation was great- I can't look at a tree the same way again without feeling scared for myself. The voice acting for the hippies was great, but I felt like the Saruman voice wasn't quite right, and recording wasn't the best. Otherwise, this was quite good.

Good morning Good morning

It was so predictable, I loved it. Very well animated, and even though the ending is obvious, it still gives a chuckle.

Sim Fighter Sim Fighter

Really nice concept, and some interesting character choices xD

I'm sure loads of people have pointed this out already, but the dodge mechanic is a source of serious stress. I focused on having high speed so I could put in as many hits as possible, went up against someone with low speed and a low dodge percentage but high damage and sat and watched as they dodged 25 HITS to then go and one-shot me (even though I had 86 dodge.) I'm assuming it's a random number generator, but some kind of bias needs to be introduced somewhere, depending on the dodge percentage etc.

Thus, 4 stars for concept and the other mechanics, which work really nicely. Half a star dinged for the dodge mechanic, and another half because I'm salty about that one-shot (and that my ass trained for 50 years and lost at the finals consistently)

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

The concept is good, but the game is simply too difficult once you get past the first boss. The robots spawn far too low down on the screen for it to be possible for you to stop them, since there's a cooldown of some description, plus the electric bar combined with the second boss' gimmick means your money is virtually cut down by three-quarters when you eventually reach the third boss. If the cooldown was reduced amogst other things, I think it'd be easier.

Dr. Von Wankenstein's Masturbation Challenge Dr. Von Wankenstein's Masturbation Challenge

Innovative idea, and certainly something new xD I didn't expect to find this as enjoyable as I did. The noises made when in competition are frankly quite concerning, but pretty damn funny.

Mia responds:

Thank you! :)

Mitsuki Mitsuki

I can see what you mean about the retard of the year -_-

This song is lit.

From the chords used, that funky vibe you portray and the glitch synths you use that definitely make it that kind of popping dance branch of hip-hop, you find yourself bobbing along to the beat, and never getting bored, even if it seems somewhat repititive.

I curse myself for only finding this gem now

Got Your Attention [Prod. by Mic Familiar] Got Your Attention [Prod. by Mic Familiar]

Really really nice. As someone who makes a lot of hip-hop style myself, I virtually cannot find anything to fault on this piece of work. I especially like the beatbox samples that you use, it just polishes off a really chill song as it is. I do agree with Virginia-Slimm in that it would do really well with a vocal sample, and maybe lower the subs on that bass you introduce at about 0:50 just to bring it out a little more in the mix.

First (WIP) First (WIP)

Most of the comments that I'd have made have already been mentioned by everyone else, so I'll just go ahead and let you know that it is good work for your first song ever. However, I DO feel that your drops could do with more of a kick to them if you're looking at an Electro-House-y kind of style, just a matter of picking the right kick drum for the job.