Sim Fighter Sim Fighter

Really nice concept, and some interesting character choices xD

I'm sure loads of people have pointed this out already, but the dodge mechanic is a source of serious stress. I focused on having high speed so I could put in as many hits as possible, went up against someone with low speed and a low dodge percentage but high damage and sat and watched as they dodged 25 HITS to then go and one-shot me (even though I had 86 dodge.) I'm assuming it's a random number generator, but some kind of bias needs to be introduced somewhere, depending on the dodge percentage etc.

Thus, 4 stars for concept and the other mechanics, which work really nicely. Half a star dinged for the dodge mechanic, and another half because I'm salty about that one-shot (and that my ass trained for 50 years and lost at the finals consistently)

Defend Your Trump Defend Your Trump

The concept is good, but the game is simply too difficult once you get past the first boss. The robots spawn far too low down on the screen for it to be possible for you to stop them, since there's a cooldown of some description, plus the electric bar combined with the second boss' gimmick means your money is virtually cut down by three-quarters when you eventually reach the third boss. If the cooldown was reduced amogst other things, I think it'd be easier.

Dr. Von Wankenstein's Masturbation Challenge Dr. Von Wankenstein's Masturbation Challenge

Innovative idea, and certainly something new xD I didn't expect to find this as enjoyable as I did. The noises made when in competition are frankly quite concerning, but pretty damn funny.

Mia responds:

Thank you! :)

Haberdashery Haberdashery

Very creative, brilliant idea and nice gameplay mechanic. The only problem I note is that the keys stick a lot for some reason, so every time an evasive manoeuvre is made, the poor sheep ends up crashing into some other object. The hats are cool, the themes are interesting and this game has potential to be awesome, so I look forward to updates where issues are fixed, etc.

LunaWolfStudios responds:

Thanks for your response! We will be sure to look into that issue!

One night with Theresa and Heidi One night with Theresa and Heidi

The art is very well done, and this has pretty good potential as an adult comic. A couple of typographical and grammatical errors here and there take away from the value a little bit, however. Overall, it needs neatening up, and perhaps an easier method of movement from page to page and so on, and it'd do great.

Endless PlasmaStream/Supe Endless PlasmaStream/Supe

Very nifty idea. I think the game has a lot of potential, but as you said, it needs some fixing. I suggest you fix the shooting recoil. It's weird to charge, fire and then fly miles across the stage, but a little recoil would be quite interesting. The game concept is original, fancy, and is pretty well made. All that needs to be done is some neatening up.

Yamasakai responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I'm taking notes. I will try to get on that asap but right now I got a lot in my hands with non related stuff.

A Day At The Beach A Day At The Beach

Is this even a game? Are the pictures yours? This is supposed to be a GAME. I see no evidence of any gameplay except furious arrow key mashing to ogle at the "hundred beautiful women". You're really spoiling the Newgrounds experience by posting projects that'll do nothing other than spoil time.

Gaben Soccer Gaben Soccer

Whilst the physics and soundtrack deserve credit, everything else is exceedingly poor, I find. The background is not only irrelevant but has the potential to be offensive, there's no point-scoring system, and there's not really much to do. Fix up the key problems, and then consider adding things like penalties and so on, because otherwise, this is destined to be completely blammed if it isn't being already.

RegginStudios responds:

So then, what would you improve in the background?