EPresents: Pussylicking! EPresents: Pussylicking!

I expected this, but then I died when it actually happened xD The chibi art is still very well-crafted though, good job despite the fact you'll have frustrated loads of people with this.

EmmaPresents responds:

Haha judging by the score, it seems half and half! Still, if people are amused then I am happy!

Saruman vs The Environment Saruman vs The Environment

Animation was great- I can't look at a tree the same way again without feeling scared for myself. The voice acting for the hippies was great, but I felt like the Saruman voice wasn't quite right, and recording wasn't the best. Otherwise, this was quite good.

Good morning Good morning

It was so predictable, I loved it. Very well animated, and even though the ending is obvious, it still gives a chuckle.

Vs. Iris (Pokemon Black/W Vs. Iris (Pokemon Black/W

Anyone who's played Pokemon Black (or any pokemon game for that matter) can sympathise with the animation. It's well done, and despite being short, it's amusing af. The days of furiously battling Cynthia's Garchomp and Milotic were revived within me.

MiloticMaster responds:

I'll have to make a whole new animation some day on how terrifiying Cynthia, her team and her theme are...